Welcome

Welcome to "all things creative". This is my blog about all kinds of creative projects - my own and those who inspires me.
Hope it will inspire you too.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

For this weeks Scavenger Hunt Sunday at Ashleys Sisk blog

Food
Two weeks ago I was on course to learn how to make these delicious goodies, do not know what they are called in English, but they taste fantastic...




Purple
Looking for something in the color purple, I found my daughters bicycle in the garden.


In Disquise


Shapes
I found beautiful colors and shapes on my son's dreamcatcher.
He made it ​​in kindergarten and told me that bad dreams stays in the net, disappearing with the light of day. Good dreams pass through and slide down the feathers to the sleeper. Love that idea.


Photographer's Choice
A small collection of autumn images. 


11 comments:

  1. Oh my....whatever those chocolate delights are....you must share! Is that pistachio I see? Yum! Wonderful photos too (I'm still drooling) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. Can't even choose a favorite they are all so spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chocolates look amazing! Love your shape shot too - I used to play with those as a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your "disguise" capture. So simple yet so interesting. Gorgeous!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh WOW! I loved each set more than the last. These are GREAT :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative set - I agree with Brooke...it kept getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bicycle and the mask and the last collage is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The candies might be truffles? They are beautiful. Love the collection of photos in the last mosaic. Very sweet.

    Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog. I truly appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mosaic at the end of your set was wonderful---such great styling.

    ReplyDelete