Welcome

Welcome to "all things creative". This is my blog about all kinds of creative projects - my own and those who inspires me.
Hope it will inspire you too.

Friday, July 16, 2010

this is who I am - part two

This is my second assigment for
Divas and dreams free creative workshop - new assigment every week, Stop by her blog an join in - it is free. 

The written assignment;

1. Choose 3 words that tells something important about your personality. One thing you don´t like and two that you love.

What I love the most about myself is that I´m (insert your word) CARING and (insert your word) CREATIVE.

What I hate the most about myself is that I´m (insert your word) IMPATIENT.

2. When you have your words, I will ask you to make a sentence using all 3 words. One sentence with all 3 words. Write the sentence down on a piece of paper. Do it your way, it dosen´t even have to make sense to others just to you. you will need to use this sentence in you photo assignment.

My sentence:
When I am impatient It can help me in the creative process of being a whole caring human being.

3. Last but not least I will ask you to reflect on your negative word, but in a new and positive way;

The good thing about being (insert your negative word) IMPATIENT is that there is often very little time from a thought in my head to action - I simply do not have the patience to wait for things to happen.

Being (insert your negative word) IMPATIENT is great because it helps me make things happen - or at least I try to...

The Photo assignment;
Take your sentence with the 3 words and use it in your photo somehow.

Want to make a paper crane the Origami way? Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment