Welcome

Welcome to "all things creative". This is my blog about all kinds of creative projects - my own and those who inspires me.
Hope it will inspire you too.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Before and after – does it have to be perfect?

Even though I do not think everything has to be perfect, I LOVE to process my photos in photoshop.

I would say I am a photoshop addict!

I just got a new lense from my husbond as a wedding present, and I practicing in using it. I is a 90 mm with macro. Today I shot some of my photos for the scavenger hunt, and some of my kids too. Here is a before and after of Alba - my daughter.

Before


And of course after... 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE to process my photos in photoshop also but it is also quite dangerous I think because normal unprocessed photos don't look good anymore. Except the is photo is really really good:)I love your process it is like vintage.
    Greetings from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your processing. How'd you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - this one I played in photoshop with actions from florabella. and some brush work to even out the skin tones. :-)

    ReplyDelete