Welcome

Welcome to "all things creative". This is my blog about all kinds of creative projects - my own and those who inspires me.
Hope it will inspire you too.

Monday, December 27, 2010

I wish you all a happy newyear...

Here in Denmark I am enjoyingthe holiday at home with my children, my husband have to work.

Here are my Scavenger Hunt Sunday items for this week:

Family:
No suprises in this photo, this is my son and daughter.



Motion Blur
Well not really motion blur... just blur!



Pretty Package
A pretty package with handmade soap in it.



Glow 
Fantastic glow from the sun outside my window - with all the snow it is a really pretty sight.

Sparkle
Dont know what these are called in english? But they have lots of sparkles in. My favorite shot for this hunt.
  

2 comments:

  1. I love every one of these shots - especially your family shot. Well done. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're family shot is adorable!!! ♡ it... Happy Holidays to you! :)

    ReplyDelete