I love the prompts from Shutter divas / divas and dreams.
This weeks prompt was MY LAST SELFIE 2010 + 15 questions to answer
I promise to write down my answers this week - i may share them later.
15 good question you can ask yourself at the end of the year to make sure you learn from your past and get the most out of your future.
1. What's the most important decision you need to make this year?
2. What area of your life most needs simplifying, and what's one way you could simplify in that area?
3. What's the most important need you feel burdened to meet this year?
4. What habit would you most like to establish this year?
5. Who do you most want to encourage this year?
6. What is your most important financial goal this year, and what is the most important step you can take toward achieving it?
7. What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your work life this year?
8. What one thing do you most regret about last year, and what will you do about it this year?
9. In what area of your life do you most need growth, and what will you do about it this year?
10. What's the most important trip you want to take this year?
11. What skill do you most want to learn or improve this year?
12. What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?
13. What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year?
14. What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in ten years?
15. What's one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of life?