Welcome

Welcome to "all things creative". This is my blog about all kinds of creative projects - my own and those who inspires me.
Hope it will inspire you too.

Monday, August 2, 2010

3 x inspiration

Today I would like to share 3 lovely ladies with you. They have that in common that they are all danish and they inspire me a lot.

The first one is Christina Greve, you might already know her. She is a very talented photographer. We first met online and then in real life when she took my Diva-photos. If you get the chance to come by Christina and get your own Diva photos I can highly recommend it. Not only do I love my photos, the experience itself was also fantastic - a real boost for your self-confidence. If you live far away from Denmark I recommend to find another skilled photographer and give yourself that experience.

Here are a few of my Diva photos taken by Christina:



Next one is artist Carin Faaborg. I love her mixed media paintings. She sees paper as a mediator between textile and picture surface. And the result is fantastic. On her website you can see some of her work.




Last one for today is Line Juhl Hansen. I have been following her work a long time, and I still love it! Recently I went to take her course and I can highly recommend it. She has a very graphic expression, the paintings are build from many layers giving lots of structure. Go see her blog, if you are into mixed media im sure you will find it inspirational.





No comments:

Post a Comment