This is assignment number four for "Diva and dreams" free Creative workshop.
The assignment goes like this;
1. Take/make a photo of a printed photo. The photo you choose can be your favorite, it can be one of your grandparents, a photo of you as a child, a photo someone else has taken, that you just love...everything is allowed, just make sure to include a photo :-) Find some creative way to portrait your photo.
2. In the written assignment, write a little about how you feel about photo prints, do you have a lot or a little, where do you keep them? In a box, album or all over the walls?
My written assignment:
I LOVE PRINTS and i love paper. I have boxes full of old prints and papers samples – matte, glossy, transparent, glitter Coated, uncoated, thin and heavyweight. Many years ago I use to stand in the darkroom making my photos, today – and for the last 10 years – I have only done digital. And I must admit I have a bad conscience thinking about this assignmment, because a lot of my digital photos have never been printed. So I will make myself a promise to do something about that.
On friday when I read this assignment me and Poul had five year wedding anniversary. Can not believe how fast time flies. So I decided that my photo should reflect some of what happened in those five years.
A quick review:
· We got married one year after our first meeting! (perhaps a bit fast
you may think , but it felt right then – and still does :-)
· We held the weddingparty at home, in the house that we just
bought and had started to refurbish.
· We had Mitti the cat and just bought a little puppy Simba
· Today we also have to amazing kids, Isac and Alba
· Although life may seems hard some days, I have no regrets,
I love my life and family, I will remember to appreciate that every day...