Welcome

Welcome to "all things creative". This is my blog about all kinds of creative projects - my own and those who inspires me.
Hope it will inspire you too.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

To catch a dog...

And I thougt that it was hard to "catch" young children on camera, (they usually make me run to get good shots) but that was before I met Hamlet! Hamlet is a 8 weeks old Golden Retriever and he had just arrieved to his new home (my parents house). So many new places to smell and so little time to stand still... I did manage to "catch" him, some photos were quite blurry - here are some of the successful ones.


3 comments:

  1. These are great shots - I struggle to get my cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh...Dea he is so georgeus...so cute...and I could go on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute, he's an adorable bundle of fur.

    ReplyDelete